Compounded Weight Loss Management in Utah, Arizona, Colorado, & California
For those with weight loss goals, compounded weight-loss medications may be the solution. Your pharmacist can compound a variety of preparations to help you achieve and maintain your ideal body weight goals. Being overweight or obese increases one’s risk for many health conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease. Losing weight can significantly improve these health conditions and in turn improve overall quality of life. Your pharmacist will work closely with your doctor to determine the best treatment options for you and weight loss goals. With a prescription from your doctor, your compounding pharmacist can prepare customized medications to help you lose weight. These medications should be taken in conjunction with a diet and exercise plan.
Your compounding pharmacist can prepare a variety of medications that can help you lose weight. Your pharmacist will work closely with your doctor to determine the best option for you. Common weight loss treatments include:
- Oral appetite suppressants, which can be prepared in a variety of combinations.
- – Customized phentermine capsules and lollipops are commonly prescribed alone or in combination for appetite suppression.
- Specific vitamin injections that help regulate appetite while assisting with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates into energy.
- Injections that help release fat deposits in the body.
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) preparations More recently Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) has gained popularity. Initially approved by the FDA for the treatment of female infertility and hormone treatment in men, many physicians believe it can be used for weight loss. HCG should be used in conjunction with a diet and exercise plan and should only be taken under the direction of a physician. You can only get HCG with a prescription from a physician. Don’t be fooled by fake HCG supplements sold online. Many websites state they sell HCG, doing so without a prescription is illegal.
Strive Pharmacy Can Help You With Weight Loss Management
Contact your local Strive Pharmacy location for compounded weight loss medication in Arizona, Utah, Colorado, or California today! Our pharmacists will work closely with your doctor to recommend the best medications to help you achieve you goals towards a healthier lifestyle.
Compounding pharmacies can produce unique dosage forms based on patient preferences and/or restrictions. Examples include dye-free, preservative-free, alcohol-free, and/or sugar-free forms of medications. Many compounds are specialized medication combinations or compounded in other forms that are not otherwise commercially available.
The Food and Drug Administration allows products to be compounded as long as licensed practitioners have written a prescription for a specific patient to be filled at a licensed pharmacy. In addition, many state boards of pharmacy require additional regulations to be followed. Depending on the category of products made by your pharmacy, their compounding lab and procedures must be either USP 795 (for nonsterile) and/or USP 797 (for sterile) compliant.
What types of illnesses can compounded medications help treat?
Contemporary compounding has been providing solutions to help with many areas including, but not limited to: Chronic Pain Management, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Endocrine Disorders, Veterinary Conditions, and Dermatological Conditions.
We Have Compounding Pharmacies In Utah, Arizona, Colorado, & California
Find a location near you to get the best medication made just for you. We never leave any customer unsatisfied. Click below to contact us today!