Weight Loss Compounding Pharmacy
Maintaining a healthy weight is critical to ensuring your overall health and well-being. Diet and exercise are powerful tools for weight management, but they aren’t the only factors. Hormonal imbalance and other diseases also play a role in weight fluctuation.
Strive Pharmacy recognizes that each of us has unique needs and concerns that require varied treatment solutions. With this in mind, we use our compounding expertise and technology to provide personalized compounded weight loss medications that meet you where you are.
About Weight Management
Over the past 30 years, the prevalence of obesity in the United States has risen—60% of adults are currently obese or overweight. Obesity is a significant health risk, as it increases the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, hypertension, and other medical conditions.
Several factors have contributed to this challenge, including:
- Increased intake of energy-dense foods high in sugars and fat.
- Reduced physical activity due to sedentary lifestyles and urbanization.
While dietary habits and lack of exercise contribute to obesity, genetics and external factors also influence this condition. Some of the most common weight management strategies incorporate the following:
- Dietary modifications: Reduce the intake of processed, ready-made, and refined food with high fat and sugar content. Meanwhile, increase the consumption of nutritious, high-fiber foods to aid in weight loss.
- Physical activity: The CDC recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity and 75 minutes of intense aerobic activity per week to maintain a healthy weight.
- Surgery: Bariatric surgery can help maintain weight by changing the digestive system, such as making the stomach smaller. Individuals with severe obesity or serious health problems like diabetes can benefit from bariatric surgery.
- Weight management programs: In formal weight management programs, a trained weight management specialist creates a customized plan for weight management. This plan can include specific diet changes, physical activity, and habit management.
- Weight loss medication: Doctors can prescribe weight loss medications alongside lifestyle change recommendations. Unlike traditional weight loss medications, compounded weight loss medications are more personalized to the individual’s needs.
While there are several ways to manage weight, most people encounter various roadblocks during their weight management journey. For example, physical hindrances can include fatigue, discomfort, and underlying medical conditions. Environmental barriers can also include lack of time, limited access to healthy food, or poor social support.
Regarding weight management, it’s crucial to remember that everyone is unique, and each journey is different. A weight loss compounding pharmacy like Strive Pharmacy considers this and formulates customized weight management medications to help you take charge of your health.
How Strive Pharmacy Helps With Weight Loss
Weight loss may seem challenging, considering several factors affecting weight management. Despite religiously sticking to lifestyle and dietary changes, you can still struggle with shedding weight due to hormonal imbalances and other underlying medical conditions.
As a trusted weight loss compounding pharmacy, we can assist you with this.
We work with you and your doctor to formulate a treatment to help you lose weight. Here are some of the key benefits of working with Strive Pharmacy:
- We create a medication amenable to your preference and taste.
- We formulate treatments in suitable dosages based on your unique requirements.
- We generate medicines with fewer side effects than mass-produced oral medications.
- We ensure convenience through our online prescription refill and delivery services.
Our compounding services are uniquely tailored based on your needs. Some of the most common weight loss treatments we have administered include oral appetite suppressants, vitamin injections, and human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). These solutions help regulate your appetite, assist metabolism and release fat deposits.
Partner With Strive Pharmacy for Weight Loss Management
Our weight loss compounding pharmacy will help you with your weight loss goals. We can formulate a weight management medication based on your unique needs, condition, and lifestyle.
Compounding pharmacies can produce unique dosage forms based on patient preferences and/or restrictions. Examples include dye-free, preservative-free, alcohol-free, and/or sugar-free forms of medications. Many compounds are specialized medication combinations or compounded in other forms that are not otherwise commercially available.
The Food and Drug Administration allows products to be compounded as long as licensed practitioners have written a prescription for a specific patient to be filled at a licensed pharmacy. In addition, many state boards of pharmacy require additional regulations to be followed. Depending on the category of products made by your pharmacy, their compounding lab and procedures must be either USP 795 (for nonsterile) and/or USP 797 (for sterile) compliant.
What types of illnesses can compounded medications help treat?
Contemporary compounding has been providing solutions to help with many areas including, but not limited to: Chronic Pain Management, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Endocrine Disorders, Veterinary Conditions, and Dermatological Conditions.
We Have Compounding Pharmacies In Utah, Arizona, Colorado, & California
Find a location near you to get the best medication made just for you. We never leave any customer unsatisfied. Click below to contact us today!