Did you know hormones impact many core bodily functions beyond sexual function, including metabolism, heart rate, reproductive cycle, and mood? Unfortunately, hormone imbalance is a common affliction caused by many chronic health conditions, and becomes more common with age.
Although common, hormonal imbalance is treatable—and one of the most effective options for men and women is compounded medicine. Compounded medicine is a unique approach to hormone replacement therapy created for each individual patient rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
Strive Pharmacy, a leading hormone compounding pharmacy in Sandy, UT, takes a holistic approach to hormone replacement therapy for men and women. We understand every patient experiences their own symptoms and responds to treatments differently.
As a preferred hormone compounding pharmacy near you, we’ll work with your doctor to tailor your prescription for a targeted, more effective treatment. Then, once we’ve created a medicine that works best for you, you can continue to refill your prescription at our pharmacy as you would any other pharmacy. And if you are looking for high-quality supplements, we can help with that too.
How Do I Know If I Need Hormone Replacement?
Is hormone replacement right for you? Here are some of the most common symptoms of hormonal imbalance:
- Unexplained weight changes
- Dry skin
- Difficulty sleeping
- Excessive thirst or changes in appetite
- Mood disorders, including anxiety and depression
- Frequent headaches
- Decreased sex drive or reduced fertility
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Excessive sweating or poor body temperature regulation
- Weak bones
- Memory fog
- Reduced muscle mass
- Breast tenderness
Women’s Hormone Therapy
Menopause is a natural part of aging, but that doesn’t mean women must experience common symptoms of menopause, like hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, hair loss, weight gain, or mood changes.
As the leading hormone compounding pharmacy in Sandy, we take a proactive and holistic approach to hormone therapy for women to help reduce or prevent symptoms of menopause and other common hormonal imbalances in women, such as:
- Low testosterone: Though women naturally have less testosterone than men, it’s still an important hormone that impacts mood, bone density, libido, and sexual health.
- Thyroid disease: Like men, thyroid disease becomes more common for women over 45. Hormone replacement therapy can help restore essential thyroid hormones that impact your metabolism, mood, energy levels, hair thickness, hair volume, and more.
Men’s Hormone Therapy
Like women, men undergo hormonal changes with age which sometimes result in an imbalance. The most common hormonal imbalances in men include:
- Testosterone: Low testosterone levels become more common with age and can cause many unwanted symptoms, including irritability, depression, low libido, erectile dysfunction, and weight gain.
- Thyroid: Thyroid disease becomes more common in men over 45, but can affect adults of all ages. Signs of thyroid hormone imbalances include changes in weight, excessive sweating, poor temperature regulation, fatigue, and frequent infections.
- Melatonin production: Melatonin production helps regulate sleep patterns, which is crucial to your overall health. Unfortunately, melatonin production is reduced with age, making it more difficult to fall asleep and sleep through the night.
Why Choose Strive as Your Hormone Compounding Pharmacy in Sandy, UT
If you’re searching for the best hormone compounding pharmacy near you in Sandy, don’t settle for less than the best. At Strive Pharmacy, we’re committed to our patients—and we’ll work with you and your doctor to find hormone replacement therapy that best suits your particular needs.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above, contact us today to find out if hormone replacement is right for you.
Sandy Utah 84070
Need a Refill?
Click link below to be directed to our refill page
Who We Are
Doctor & Customer Approved
Trusted By Thousands Of Customers
Hope has been wonderful! She has worked with my doctor to make sure I am on the correct dosage/medicine that is best for me and not interfere with my other medications. She has gone above and beyond to make sure all my questions and concerns are answered. I couldn't ask for a better pharmacists and to top it off I am from out-of-town so having this kind of customer service is very much appreciated. If you are looking for a one-on-one pharmacist to help you don't hesitate to visit Strive and see Hope.
February 18, 2020
Great customer service! My doctor recommended this pharmacy to me. I live far away and they were very friendly over the phone and shipped me my prescription. They called me immediately upon receiving my prescription and I got it very quickly.
February 17, 2020
Absolutely wonderful customer service! Hope was very friendly and patient with all the questions I had. I will definitely refer all family and friends to Strive. Thank you again
January 22, 2020
My doctor sent my RX to this pharmacy which was quite a distant from where I was staying. But no worries, because Strive had the drugs sent to me and arrived within 2 days as they have continued to do each month since then. Plus, they send me a text message every month to remind me that it is time to refill the RX. They have gone above and beyond with every request that I have made, including calling me back to make sure they were correct in what they were doing so there were no delays. I highly recommend this team at Strive Pharmacy. Great Job!
November 20, 2019
This place has great and fast service. I can either pick up our dogs prescription or have it shipped for FREE! Supper knowledgeable staff and always available to talk on the phone when I have questions. I also switched to this pharmacy for my hormone meds because it was a better deal and more convenient than other places around. Check them out!
May 6, 2019