At the beginning of the new year, many people set goals and make plans to hit the gym, cut the carbs, and lose weight. While New Year’s Day is a good time to inspire healthy habits, the holiday season isn’t the only time of year people struggle with their weight. In the United States, at least 42 percent of Americans are obese, and that number is increasing.
Many people suffering from obesity and its side effects, including diabetes, are trying to find effective ways to manage their weight. Along with a good old-fashioned diet and exercise, compound weight loss pills, plus compounded supplements and injections, can help you lose and manage weight.
What Are Compound Weight Loss Pills?
Compounding pharmacy weight loss pills are a form of treatment custom made for you by a trained pharmacist at a compounding pharmacy. Typically, a compounded weight loss medication is some form of appetite suppressant formulated to fit your body and individual health needs. These medications can come in a variety of forms, including:
- Oral capsules or even lollipops containing phentermine, a weight-loss drug, and/or an appetite suppressant.
- Vitamin injections to help regulate appetite and boost the metabolism’s conversion of food into energy.
- Injections of medications that release fat deposits in the body and suppress the appetite.
These compounded weight loss medications are regulated and considered safe and effective. They are typically used in conjunction with lifestyle modifications such as exercise and a clean, whole-foods diet under the supervision of medical professionals. Many doctors recommend a supplement such as compound weight loss pills and other medications when diet and exercise alone haven’t led to meaningful results. Other reasons may include if a patient is suffering from side effects of severe obesity or he or she needs to jump-start or speed up their weight loss.
What Are the Benefits of Compound Weight Loss Pills?
Are you trying to lose weight? Maybe you feel like you’ve tried everything and found that diets and other weight loss plans aren’t effective or sustainable. A compounded weight loss medication may be the right solution for you. Benefits of compounded pharmacy weight loss pills include:
- Customized medication made just for you and your unique needs, including dosage requirements and avoiding unwanted ingredients such as sugar, gluten, or allergens.
- Low-calorie diets carry the risk of losing muscle tone, and weight loss pills can help offset these and other unhealthy and unpleasant side effects of dieting.
- Appetite suppressants give dieters a boost beyond relying on their willpower day after day.
- Dieting is hard, and many dieters cycle through periods of restricted calories and periods of overeating. Supplements can make it easier to stick to a healthy diet and avoid burning out.
- Supplements that boost the metabolism increase fat and calorie burning while at rest, making it easier for the body to use food for energy without needing to overexercise.
- Use of compound weight loss pills is supervised by a pharmacist and doctor, providing the patient with a medical support system that can adjust treatment and dosages as needed.
Strive Pharmacy Makes Weight Loss Management Easy
Compound weight loss medications are an effective, safe, and healthy boost to traditional diet and exercise. If you feel like you’ve tried everything to lose weight and are ready to consider compound weight loss pills and supplements, talk to your doctor and compounding pharmacist at Strive Pharmacy.
Find out more about Strive Pharmacy’s weight management compounded medications, and call Strive Pharmacy to find a weight loss medication that works for you.