We all know that getting to and maintaining a healthy weight is good for us—it reduces the risk of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Staying slim also helps us feel more confident and comfortable in our own skin. Unfortunately, the reality is that weight loss isn’t easy for anyone. Many of us have struggled through diets and extreme exercise only to find that results are slow in coming and that changes in diet and activity are difficult to maintain.
Most people need a little help beyond a clean diet and regular exercise to achieve and maintain weight loss. Have you ever considered how a pharmacy can help with weight loss? Compounding pharmacies, like Strive Pharmacy in Utah and Arizona, can formulate a safe and effective weight loss supplement to help you see real success in finally losing weight.
Benefits of Compounded Weight Loss Medication
Many people turn to supplements such as compounded weight loss medication when diet and exercise alone haven’t yielded the results they are looking for. Modifications to diet and activity levels are great for health, but these changes are difficult to maintain and might not result in fast or long-term weight loss. Compounded weight loss medication can be combined with lifestyle changes to make them more effective. Weight loss supplements are safe for both men and women when used as directed.
One of the benefits of compounded weight loss medication is appetite suppression and boosted metabolism.
- Appetite suppression can make it easier to stick to a diet, especially a reduced-calorie diet.
- Supplements that boost the metabolism help your body use and burn the food you take in quickly.
Using a compounding pharmacy for weight loss help means that your supplements and weight loss medications are custom-made to fit your individual health needs. A compounding pharmacist can remove ingredients that your body doesn’t tolerate, such as gluten, dyes, and sugar, and create a custom dose and treatment plan just for you, to treat the struggles you are facing with weight loss.
Other Factors to Consider For Weight Loss
While compounded weight loss medication can help you lose weight, it is only one important piece of your overall journey to reclaim your health. Weight loss supplements are not magic pills: taken alone, they likely won’t make much difference in losing weight. But in conjunction with other healthy habits, they can magnify your efforts and help you reach your goals.
In addition to taking weight loss medication, incorporate these practices into your weight loss efforts:
- Stay hydrated. Every day, drink at least half your body weight in ounces. This will help you stay full and give your body the hydration it needs to stay healthy. Make sure you are getting your liquids in water only—avoid sugary and even diet drinks.
- Exercise. Regular movement is good for your physical and mental health. Alone, it likely won’t result in weight loss, but it can help create a calorie deficit and increase your muscle tone—and muscle burns more calories than fat, even when resting.
- Clean diet. Rather than cutting down calories drastically, focus on filling yourself up with healthy food: lean protein and legumes, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. These foods are nutritionally dense, so they will fill you up and nourish your body using fewer calories than junk food.
- Reduce sugar intake. Check labels for added sugar and take steps to reduce how much sugar you consume. When you have sweet cravings, replace processed sugars with fruits. But don’t deprive yourself: make room in your week for a treat or two. When dieters feel deprived, they are more likely to binge on high-calorie treats.
Is Compounded Weight Loss Medication Right for You?
Are you interested in finding out if a pharmacy can help with weight loss? For dieters who have been trying for years to lose weight with limited success, a compounding pharmacy like Strive Pharmacy can help provide supplements designed to support healthy habits.
Find out how weight loss medication can help you reach your goals. Call a pharmacist at Strive Pharmacy today for more information.